In this post let us see how to Lineage OS Install in VMware Workstation, LineageOS is also referred to as LineageOS Android Distribution and Lineage. Lineage-OS is actually a free of charge and open-source OS for mobile phones and tablet PC’s, depending on the Android mobile platform.
when Cyanogen Inc. declared it had been stopping enhancement and close down the facilities behind the Cyanogen project. LineageOS (Lineage OS Cyanogenmod) was officially introduced on December 24, 2016, with all the source code available on GitHub.
Lineage OS Install in VMware Workstation Steps:
1. Click here for Lineage OS download ISO
2. Create a Virtual Machine in VMware Workstation
3. Select the downloaded Lineage OS ISO image and create the Virtual machine
4. Once VM got created, goto Edit virtual machine settings
5. Under Hardware, select Display
Check Accelerated 3D graphic and set Graphics Memory as 2GB
6. Power On the Virtual machine
7. Select Installation – Install Android-x86 to harddisk (lineage os builds)
8. Select Create/Modify partitions and click ok
9. Click no to GPT format
10. In cfdisk
New -> Primary -> Specify the Size -> Make it as Bootable -> Write -> Enter “yes” -> quit
11. Choose Partition as sda1
12. Select ext4 file-system to format sda1
13. Confirm yes to format the partition sda1
lineage os installation in-progress
14. After installation completed, reboot it
Successfully Lineage OS Installed in VMware Workstation
I hope this article provides you the information about, How to Lineage OS Install in VMware Workstation. Thank you for studying!!. Be Social and share it in social media,if you really feel worth sharing it.