Android x86 is an Open source project that has ported Android x86 platform. Android community releasing the ISO of Android OS, that you can use to run the Android Operating system on any pc, even in the virtual machine. In this article I will show you How to install Android “Lollipop” versions. Using the same method you can install Android Marshmallow on pc (Android x86 on Vmware).
Install Android x86 on Vmware Workstation:
Click here to download Android x86 ISO (Android VMware Image Download)
All the versions of Android ISO are avaliable, you can install it to the virtual disk or boot an Android x86 live system (android x86 vmware).
1. Create a Virtual Machine
2. Select Android OS for VMware (Workstation identifies the new VM as FreeBSD)
Allocate the hardware of the Virtual Machine
3. Select “Installation – Install Android-x86 to harddisk”
4. Select Create or modify partitions
5. In cfdisk wizard, Create New -> Primary Partition -> Allocate Size <Enter>
6. Select “Bootable” <Enter>
7. Select “Write” and type “Yes”
8. Select “Quit”
9. Select “sda1” partition to install Android OS
10. Choose EXT3 as filesystem to format sda1
11. Click “Yes” to format sda1 to ext3 filesystem format
12. Click “Yes” to install Boot loader Grub
13. Validate the Read/Write possibility, otherwise you won’t be able to make any changes to this VM.
14. Disconnect the Virtual Machine Removable devices “CD/DVD” and select “Reboot”
15. Android VMware Image started booting.
I trust this article helpful for you. Thank you for studying!!. Be Social and share it in social media,if you really feel worth sharing it.